Sunday, January 8, 2012

Here Goes Somethin

So here is my pre-departure blogness coming at ya. I leave the good ole US of A today, with a yet to determine return date to the land of Cambodia. Getting ready to leave I have taken care of all the necessary arrangements: lot o'shots-check, malaria and other pills to keep me from perishing-check, extra deodorant to keep me from smelling like a sweaty foot-check, 25 hour flight-check, Broncos first round playoff win-double check, where I am going to watch the Broncos take on the Patriots 14 hours in the future next weekend- uh oh.

Anywho for the next six plus months I will be keeping yall up to date with all the happenings and not so happenings of Phnom Penh and beyond. For those of you that have followed me before expect more of the usual blogginess, for those of you new to me and my overseas writings bear with me and be prepared to laugh, cry, and as I mentioned at some point probably see photos of me eating a deep fried tarantula(really no joke, they fry these critters up on the reg here). Oh yeah, and I will be posting a lot about the work I will be doing with the Skateistan crew on a daily basis.

Vaya Con Doritos
Rory

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to keep everyone up to date on your adventure. I did the same thing when I went to Guatemala. Keep the stories and pictures coming. Have fun. Be safe. Mrs. B

    ReplyDelete